Monday 24 February 2014

Hotel room Anteus

I am staying at Anteus Hotel.  I'd have to give it a thumbs up.  It is on Ave. Potosi just down the street from the Simon Patino house.  It is located in the more upscale Recolete residential neighbourhood. There are lots of restaurants and coffee shops near by. They have free wifi and the desk staff speak better English than I do.   I ended up in a suite which is actually only $40 a night if my guide is right.  The rooms are very clean and bright and the water is hot so what more do yo need. The rooms overlook a well maintained courtyard and in the background the eastern range of the Andes.  Cochabamba is a pretty compact city so it is quit walkable.  I've been here almost a week and have never felt unsafe in my surroundings.  My room.








No comments:

Post a Comment